Polylingualism is the basis of formation of a multicultural identity. Multilanguage personality is an active speaker for multiple languages,which is a set of value orientations of the individual inclinations, which are necessary for successful interaction with other cultures on an equal environment. In polylingual society is successfully developed a tolerant multicultural environment, where coexist and enrich national customs and traditions, music, literature, theater, and so on. In annually message to the people of Kazakhstan the President said «Kazakhstan is an unique country. In our society, intricately united and complementary, mutually feed each other a variety of cultural elements». Achieving the goals and objectives of multilingual education is closely connected with the necessity of forming a new communication identity, which is characterized by willingness to intercultural communication, the ability to live in a multicultural community, an important part of which is the sphere of professional activity, and the ability to use foreign languages for professional purposes.
The challenge now is to develop a legal and regulatory documents of the theoretical problems of multilingual education, its scientific, educational and methodical and organizational support. The problem is the quantitative and qualitative composition of the teaching, leading classes in three languages, as well as advanced training faculty accordance with the requirements of multilingual education. The way to solve a large part of these problems are, in our opinion, the following: the publication of a new generation of high-quality textbooks, manuals, trilingual dictionaries: invitation of foreign and Kazakh specialists in the field of polylingualism lectures and master classes. All these problems require not only the right organizational and methodical approaches, but also few financial costs. Further measures for the implementation of multilingual education are:
- development and introduction of new elective courses in three languages, in accordance with international standards
- development of innovative methods of multilingual education based on the study of advanced experience of foreign countries
- development of multilingual model of distance learning
- increasing the number of teaching staff to undergo training in the framework of exchange abroad
- publication of educational, training-methodical and scientific literature according to the account of multilingual education in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan society feels the need for the formation of multilingual personality. Given that polylingual person has all the possibilities to occupy in society more prestigious - both socially and professionally relations- position, possession of Kazakh, Russian and foreign languages in Kazakhstan so far as the need to consciously and becomes an indispensable condition for the formation professional language person.
1. Nazarbaev N.A. Annual message to people of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.Astana, 2012.
2. State program of functioning and development of languages for 2011-2020 and of the cultural program "Trinity of languages" by 2020.
B.Tulegenova, A. Eshmuratova, A. Suyundukov, S. Aitzhanova, Z. Ormanova Factors of forming multilingual identity in higher education. // Современные проблемы науки и образования - 2017.-№6. (приложение "Архитектура"). - C. 3